Job Description :
• Responsible for maintaining the integrity and performance of customer databases
• Will be participating in system testing, upgrade, install activities in various environments
• Responding in a timely manner to user-reported errors.
• Excellent problem-solver and communicator that is fluent in most data manipulation languages
• Bachelor Degree of Information Technology, System Information or Computer Engineer/Science
• Minimum of 2 years experience as database administrator
• The candidate must have knowledge of database like: Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
• Able to work in flexible hours
• Confidence working under pressure
• Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
• High initiatives, excellent team work, and customer business oriented
• Good communication and interpersonal skill