• Bachelor Degree from reputable university majoring Management, Information Technology, Informatics Management.
• Having experience min. 5 year in the full cycle implementation of Enterprise Asset Management or any ERP system.
• Having knowledge on Enterprise Asset Management is preferable
• Strong knowledge on Microsoft platform for application development ( MS Access programming and database)
• Understand and experience with SQL Server & SQL Reporting Service
• Understand and experience with Visual Basic.Net programming, Java Programming
• Have good, detailed and broad perspective analytical skill
• Ability to perform under pressure and tight time constraints; be able to work under limited guidance.
• Excellent team player, and good interpersonal skills